The 1943 Quebec Conference Golden Crown Coin Collection
A FIRST! Edition limited to 4,999 complete collections! 22K gold-plated legal-tender coins honour Quebec Conferences in WWII. Custom display case.
Coins measure 3.8 cm in diameter; display case measures 18.4 cm W x 41.3 cm H x 3 cm D
- $59.99 CAD
- $10.99 CAD
The Quebec Conferences were two in a series of high-level strategic meetings held by Allied leaders during World War II. The meetings, at which the future course of the war was planned, were dominated by Winston Churchill and Franklin Delano Roosevelt. Mackenzie King, the tenth Prime Minister of Canada chose to play host to the conferences instead of participating. These conferences confirmed Canada's enormous contribution to the war effort and now you can celebrate Canada's leadership role with The 1943 Quebec Conference Coin Collection, a first-ever presentation exclusively from The Bradford Exchange. Honour the leaders of WWII with your golden crown coins, starting with Issue One, Winston Churchill. Next to arrive will be Issue Two, William Lyon Mackenzie King, and your FREE velvet-lined Custom Display Case will follow. Not before long, Issue Three, Franklin D. Roosevelt will arrive, and your collection will be complete with Issue Four, King - Roosevelt - Churchill, each issue to arrive separately.
The perfect tribute to the Quebec Conferences, each of the golden crown coins in this collection is genuine legal tender issued by the British Commonwealth territory of Tristan da Cunha and approved by Buckingham Palace. Each coin is fully layered in 22K gold and is offered in gleaming proof condition. A portrait of each leader is pictured on the reverse along with inspirational quotations and full colour enamelled highlights. The obverse bears a portrait of Queen Elizabeth II. Your commemorative Canadian coin collection is preserved in crystal-clear capsules for optimal protection and ideal viewing of both obverse and reverse sides of each coin. The FREE velvet-lined Display Case is perfect for displaying and storing your 1943 Quebec Conference Coin Collection. Strong demand is expected among coin collectors and history buffs alike and the edition is limited to only 4,999 complete collections, so don't delay. Order now!
- Celebrate the Allied leaders of the Quebec Conferences with a first-ever coin collection, The 1943 Quebec Conference Coin Collection, an exclusive presentation from The Bradford Exchange
- Each of the genuine legal tender coins in this collection is layered in 22K gold and is issued by the British Commonwealth territory of Tristan da Cunha, approved by Buckingham Palace, and offered in gleaming proof condition
- The reverse of each coin features a portrait of each honoured allied leader along with inspirational quotations and full colour enamelled highlights
- Each of your golden crown coins is secured in a crystal-clear tamper-proof capsule for optimal viewing of both the obverse and reverse sides and for preserving your coins
- Velvet-lined FREE Deluxe Display Case protects and showcases your Canadian coin collection
- A once-in-a-lifetime coin collecting opportunity, full of historical significance and potential value
- Edition strictly limited to only 4,999 complete collections, so order now!
- Custom-designed Certificates of Authenticity
- Coins measure 3.8 cm in diameter; display case measures 18.4 cm W x 41.3 cm H x 3 cm D
- Reserves the entire collectible The 1943 Quebec Conference Coin Collection from The Bradford Exchange in your name so you never risk an increase on the price of other collectibles in this collection, or miss a single issue of this collection
- Each issue will be shipped to you for your review, about one every month or two (pending availability), at the same low issue price and charged to the credit card on which your order was placed. No need to order each one separately
- You may cancel your collection at any time with no obligation
- "Issue One - Winston Churchill," will be followed by "Issue Two - William Lyon Mackenzie King" and your "FREE velvet-lined Custom Display Case," will arrive next, followed by "Issue Three - Franklin D. Roosevelt," and your collection will be complete with "Issue Four - King - Roosevelt - Churchill"
- Buy This Item Now:
- The 1943 Quebec Conference Golden Crown Coin Collection
The 1943 Quebec Conference Coin Collection! Golden Crown Coins Honour Leaders! Canadian Coin Collection Boasts Gold Plating!
- $59.99 CAD
- $10.99 CAD
- Item no: