Half-Scale American Calumet Pipe Collection With Display
A FIRST! Handcrafted wood calumet pipes with real feathers, leather, beads, more. Museum-quality display. Collector's Card. Limited to 2,000!
Pipes measure approximately 33 cm L; display measures 46.4 cm W x 66 cm H
- $59.99 CAD
- $10.99 CAD
Long, slender and fashioned from wood, reeds or clay, and then fitted with a pipe bowl, the calumet pipe has played a vital role in Native American life for more than 2,000 years. Now, this first-ever Native American and museum-inspired American Calumet Pipe Wall Decor Collection can become a focal point in your own home, starting with Issue One, Southern Plains Style (Circa 1880). Next to arrive will be Issue Two, Great Lakes Style (Circa 1870), followed by Issue Three, the custom museum-quality Display, a $150 value for the same price as a single issue. Soon your collection will continue with Issue Four, Northern Plains Style (Circa 1890) and before long your collection will be complete with Issue Five, Northern Plains Style (Circa 1870) each issue to arrive separately.
Available ONLY from The Bradford Exchange, each of the remarkable masterworks in this American Calumet Pipe Collection was inspired by museum originals and reflects styles and characteristic designs of the late 19th century. Meticulously handcrafted of real wood according to the exacting standards and traditions of Ten Eagles Studio, these half-scale pipes are artfully embellished with real feathers, real leather, beads and string. The impressive display, a $150 value, yours for the cost of just one pipe, is custom-crafted using a solid wood, mahogany-finished Richmore® frame. Inside, it showcases your collection against a parchment backdrop with metal title plaques for each edition, while the hinged plexiglass door keeps out harmful dust. Each calumet pipe also is accompanied by a FREE Collector's Card filled with historical facts. Please note, the calumet pipe collection is strictly limited to 2,000. Intense demand is expected for this extraordinary wall decor collection, so do not delay. Order now!
- A first-ever calumet pipe collection inspired by late 19th-century Native American artefacts found in museums, and recalling authentic Native American history, exclusively from The Bradford Exchange
- Each of the half-scale pipes in this American Calumet Pipe Collection is meticulously handcrafted of real wood according to the exacting standards and traditions of Ten Eagles Studio
- Artfully embellished with real feathers, real leather, beads and string based upon period designs
- Museum-quality display is custom-crafted with a solid wood, mahogany-finished Richmore® frame, protective plexiglass door, and parchment backdrop with metal title plaques for each edition, a $150 value, yours for the same low cost of just one pipe
- Each calumet pipe comes with a fact-filled FREE Collector's Card, explaining the historical and cultural significance of Native American pipes
- Collection limited to 2,000, so order now!
- Hand-numbered Certificates authenticating your collectibles as originals from The Bradford Exchange
- Pipes measure approximately 33 cm L; display measures 46.4 cm W x 66 cm H
- Reserves the entire collectible American Calumet Pipe Wall Decor Collection from The Bradford Exchange in your name so you never risk an increase on the price of other collectibles in this collection, or miss a single issue of this collection
- Each issue will be shipped to you for your review, about one every month or two (pending availability), at the same low issue price and charged to the credit card on which your order was placed. No need to order each one separately
- You may cancel your collection at any time with no obligation
- "Issue One - Southern Plains Style (Circa 1880)," will be followed by "Issue Two - Great Lakes Style (Circa 1870)," "Issue Three - the Display," "Issue Four - Northern Plains Style (Circa 1890)," and "Issue Five - Northern Plains Style (Circa 1870) to complete the American Calumet Pipe Wall Decor Collection
- Buy This Item Now:
- Half-Scale American Calumet Pipe Collection With Display
American Calumet Pipe Wall Decor Collection Inspired by Native American Historic Artefacts! Distinctive Wall Decor, Museum-Quality Display!
©2013 The Bradford Exchange. All rights reserved.