1:24 Scale Dale Jr. 2011 Sprint Cup Series Diecast Cars
Fully-licensed 1:24 scale diecast cars sport Dale Jr.'s 2011 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series paint schemes. With over 100 parts and DIN.
1:24 scale measure 21.6 cm L
- $149.99 CAD
- $16.99 CAD
It's gearing up to be an exciting year for NASCAR Sprint Cup Series action, with favourite racecar drive Dale Earnhardt, Jr. keeping his eye on the prize! Now you can celebrate NASCAR®'s beloved son with this Dale Jr. diecast car collection, sporting his elite paint schemes from the 2011 season. Things get started when we roll out Issue One, the National Guard AMP Energy diecast car. Soon your collection will continue with Issue Two, the VH1 Save the Music Foundation diecast car, and additional Dale Earnhardt, Jr. No. 88 diecast cars, each a separate issue to follow.
Officially licensed by NASCAR, JR Motorsports and Hendrick Motorsports and available from Motorsport Editions, each dynamic Dale Jr. diecast car in your collection features a diecast body and chassis, opening hood and trunk and roof flaps, accurate header contour and simulated exhaust openings, working steering and more. Crafted with over 100 individual parts, and imprinted with a special DIN (Diecast Identification Number) for registration, these thrilling collectible diecast cars are must-haves for Dale Jr. fans. Strong demand is expected, so order now!
- A dynamic 1:24 scale Dale Jr. diecast car collection sporting his 2011 paint schemes, available from Motorsport Editions
- Officially licensed by NASCAR, JR Motorsports and Hendrick Motorsports
- Each diecast car in your collection showcases one of Dale Jr.'s elite paint schemes, as premiered during the 2011 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series
- Your Dale Earnhardt, Jr. No. 88 diecast cars are precision-engineered by Lionel® NASCAR® Collectables, in 1:24 scale
- Feature over 100 total parts, including accurate header contours and simulated exhaust openings, detailed fuel and trunk compartments, manufacturer-specific engine detail with valve covers, opening hoods, trunks and roof flaps, working steering and more
- Diecast Identification Number - DIN - is visible through the back window for registration of your Dale Earnhardt, Jr. No. 88 diecast cars, and to maintain authenticity of your collection
- Replica Goodyear Eagle tires, Tampo-printed graphics and bold 2011 paint schemes make this diecast car collection a must-have for Dale Jr. fans
- 1:24 scale measure 21.6 cm L
- Reserves the entire collectible Dale Earnhardt, Jr. No. 88 Diecast Car Collection from Motorsport Editions in your name so you never risk an increase on the price of other collectibles in this collection, or miss a single issue of this collection
- Each issue will be shipped to you for your review, about one every month or two (pending availability), at the same low issue price and charged to the credit card on which your order was placed. No need to order each one separately.
- You may cancel your collection at any time with no obligation
- "Issue One - the National Guard AMP Energy diecast car" will be followed by "Issue Two - the VH1 Save the Music Foundation diecast car," and additional Dale Earnhardt, Jr. No. 88 diecast cars as they become available
©2011 The Hamilton Collection