Sherry Rawn Biker Babies Doll Collection
Fully sculpted with hand-painted features and hand-applied hair. Delightfully posed with custom biker gear. By Doll Artist Sherry Rawn.
Measure approximately 12.7 cm H
- $59.99 CAD
- $10.99 CAD
Some were born to crawl, but these biker babes were definitely born to ride! Show off your wild side with these adorably edgy biker babies in this lifelike baby doll collection by acclaimed doll artist Sherry Rawn. Available only from The Ashton-Drake Galleries, your biker baby doll collection begins with Issue One, Born to Ride. Soon, rev up excitement for Issue Two, My Daddy's Boots followed by Issue Three, My Riding Buddy. Your collection continues with Issue Four, Diva On Wheels and additional biker baby dolls, each a separate issue to follow.
With 'tude from head to toe, these cool biker baby dolls are fully sculpted and cast in artist's resin with hand-painted features and hand-applied hair. With plenty of adorable attitude, each baby doll in this collection is perfectly posed with custom gear, sure to make any biker mama proud. They make perfect additions to your collection or unique a unique gift for biker enthusiasts. Strong demand is anticipated, so don't wait. Order Now!
- Celebrate the biker lifestyle with this lifelike baby doll collection by acclaimed doll artist Sherry Rawn, available only from The Ashton-Drake Galleries
- Fully sculpted, handcrafted in artist's resin with hand-painted features and hand-rooted hair for realistic detail
- Each biker baby in this collection is delightfully posed with custom biker gear including boots, a helmet, and more
- Makes a wonderful addition to your own collection or a unique gift for biker enthusiasts
- Certificates of Authenticity
- Measure approximately 12.7 cm H
- Reserves the entire collectible Biker Babies Baby Doll Collection from The Ashton-Drake Galleries in your name so you never risk an increase on the price of other collectibles in this collection, or miss a single issue of this collection
- Each issue will be shipped to you for your review, about one every month or two (pending availability), at the same low issue price and charged to the credit card on which your order was placed. No need to order each one separately
- You may cancel your collection at any time with no obligation
- "Issue One - Born to Ride," will be followed by "Issue Two - My Daddy's Boots," "Issue Three - My Riding Buddy," "Issue Four - Diva on Wheels," and additional biker baby dolls as they become available
©2011 The Ashton-Drake Galleries