The Complete American Eagle Silver Dollar Collection
The complete U.S. coin collection with every American Eagle Silver Dollar. Minted in 99.9% silver bullion. FREE Deluxe Display Box - a $70 value.
Display box measures 34 cm W x 11.4 cm H x 8.9 cm D
- $119.99 CAD
- $14.99 CAD
From the time of its initial release in 1986, the American Eagle Silver Dollar has become a collector's treasure. Reprising the graceful design from the 1916 Walking Liberty Half Dollar and reversed with a bold heraldic eagle design, it is considered one of the most beautiful coins ever minted. Now, The Bradford Exchange Mint gives you a rare opportunity to own the American Eagle Silver Dollar Coin Collection. Claim a complete set of America's only official investment-grade silver bullion coins beginning with Issue One, 1986 American Eagle Silver Dollar. Soon, your collection will continue with Issue Two, 1987 American Eagle Silver Dollar and deluxe wooden display box, a $70 value, yours FREE with the collection. Additional collectible American Eagle Silver Dollars, each a separate issue, will follow.
Each coveted silver dollar in your collection contains one Troy ounce of 99.9% silver bullion and arrives in Brilliant Uncirculated Condition. Sealed for permanent protection in crystal-clear tamper-proof holders, these treasures fit perfectly in the mahogany-finished deluxe display box for a grand presentation. These rare coins are the ONLY silver bullion coins in the world backed by the U.S. Government, assuring their content, purity and intrinsic value. Act now to ensure you receive The Complete American Eagle Silver Dollar Coin Collection, a prized heirloom sure to shine bright for generations to come. Strong demand is expected, so order now!
- A historic complete coin collection that includes every American Eagle Silver Dollar, including the hard-to-find early issues, an exclusive presentation available only from The Bradford Exchange Mint
- Each American Eagle Silver Dollar in this coin collection arrives in Brilliant Uncirculated Condition and contains one Troy ounce of 99.9% pure silver
- Silver dollars are sealed for permanent protection in crystal-clear tamper-proof holders with holographic Bradford Exchange Mint logos and bar codes, to verify authenticity
- Obverse side of the American Eagle Silver Dollar reprises Adolph A. Weinman's graceful design from the 1916 Walking Liberty Half Dollar, while the reverse side features John Mercanti's bold heraldic eagle design
- Included FREE with your collection, a deluxe wooden display box featuring a rich mahogany finish, silvery hinges and title plaque - a $70 value
- A once-in-a-lifetime coin collecting opportunity, full of historical significance and potential value, so order now!
- Certificates of Authenticity
- Display box measures 34 cm W x 11.4 cm H x 8.9 cm D
- Reserves The Complete American Eagle Silver Dollar Coin Collection from The Bradford Exchange in your name so you never risk an increase on the price of other collectibles in this collection, or miss a single issue of this collection
- Each issue will be shipped to you for your review, about one every month or two (pending availability), at the same low issue price and charged to the credit card on which your order was placed. No need to order each one separately
- You may cancel your collection at any time with no obligation
- "Issue One - 1986 American Eagle Silver Dollar," will be followed by "Issue Two - 1987 American Eagle Silver Dollar and FREE display box," "Issue Three - 1988 American Eagle Silver Dollar," "Issue Four - 1989 American Eagle Silver Dollar," and additional collectible American Eagle Silver Dollars, as they become available
©2011 The Bradford Exchange