Thomas Kinkade Breast Cancer Support Ladies In Real Lace
Limited-edition Victorian lady figurines help fight against breast cancer. Featuring real lace, feathers and faux gems. Portion of proceeds donated.
Measure approximately 19.1 cm H
- $39.99 CAD
- $9.99 CAD
Are you ready to take a very meaningful stroll to a bygone Victorian era? The Hamilton Collection is proud to introduce an exquisite breast cancer support woman figurine collection inspired by the magnificent artistry of Thomas Kinkade. This beautiful collection provides a grand way for you to help a very important cause, as a portion of the proceeds from your purchase will be donated to help breast cancer research! A parade of striking ladies begin their grand walk beginning with Issue One, Beauty Laced With Hope. Soon, your collection will continue with Issue Two, Style Spun From Grace and Issue Three, Elegance Intertwined With Strength. Additional breast cancer support Thomas Kinkade figurines, each a separate issue, will follow.
Each of the exclusive breast cancer support woman figurines in your collection is exquisitely handcrafted and hand-painted with a finely etched lace pattern. Real lace and soft feathers provide unique textured accents, and sparkling hand-set pink faux gems create a hopeful dazzle. Plus, take a closer look and you will notice an inspiring symbol of hope motif gracing each lady's ensemble, along with Thom's signature golden lantern. This limited-edition collection of Thomas Kinkade figurines is a wonderful way to raise awareness for an important cause, so don't miss a single one. Order now!
- Discover the beauty in hope with this breast cancer support woman figurine collection inspired by the magnificent artistry of Thomas Kinkade, available only from The Hamilton Collection
- A portion of the proceeds from the sale of these Thomas Kinkade figurines will be donated to help breast cancer research
- Each of the Thomas Kinkade figurines in this collection is expertly handcrafted of artist's resin and painted entirely by hand to capture the intricate detail of a lovely Victorian-era lady
- A finely etched lace pattern graces each lady's gown, along with real lace, for a unique textured contrast
- Soft feathers crown each lady's hat, and sparkling hand-set pink faux gemstones create additional dazzle
- Each of these Thomas Kinkade breast cancer support woman figurines features a unique symbol of hope motif incorporated into the design
- Pearlescent and metallic golden touches add richness and sheen, while Thom's signature golden lantern graces each Victorian-era lady
- Editions limited to 95 casting days, so order now
- Hand-numbered with matching Certificates of Authenticity
- Measure approximately 19.1 cm H
- Reserves the entire Thomas Kinkade Laced With Hope Figurine Collection from The Hamilton Collection in your name so you never risk an increase on the price of other collectibles in this collection, or miss a single issue of this collection
- Each issue will be shipped to you for your review, about one every month or two (pending availability), at the same low issue price and charged to the credit card on which your order was placed. No need to order each one separately.
- You may cancel your collection at any time with no obligation
- "Issue One - Beauty Laced With Hope" will be followed by "Issue Two - Style Spun From Grace," "Elegance Intertwined With Strength" and additional breast cancer support Thomas Kinkade figurines as they become available
- Buy This Item Now:
- Thomas Kinkade Breast Cancer Support Ladies In Real Lace
Thomas Kinkade Breast Cancer Support Woman Figurine Collection Is Laced with Hope! A Portion of the Proceeds Is Donated!
- $39.99 CAD
- $9.99 CAD
- Item no:
©2011 The Hamilton Collection. All Rights Reserved.