Breast Cancer Support Ballerina Baby Doll Collection
Lifelike baby dolls by Sharon Robinson have RealTouch vinyl skin, 4-piece ballet outfits, pink ribbons. Portion of proceeds is donated.
Measure 12.7 cm L
- $59.99 CAD
- $10.99 CAD
If they could, these little ballerinas would be up on their toes to dance for the cure for breast cancer. But for now, the cute collectible baby dolls in this collection will contentedly cuddle in the palm of your hand. This inspiring collection begins with Issue One, Dancing for Hope. Your collection continues with Issue Two, Arabesque of Love and additional collectible breast cancer support baby dolls, each a separate issue to follow. What's more, a portion of the proceeds from your purchase will benefit the fight against breast cancer.
Brighten the future for all women with this collection of breast cancer support dolls, by Master Doll Artist Sharon Robinson and available only from The Bradford Exchange. Each Heavenly Handfuls doll in this collection measures just 12.7 cm long, and is crafted of soft RealTouch vinyl that recreates every delightful lifelike detail. Proudly wearing the pink ribbon, each doll is dressed in a custom-designed 4-piece outfit and ready to come home with you. Strong demand is expected, and you don't want to miss out. Order now!
- Your hopeful heart will pirouette at the sight of this captivating collection of breast cancer support baby dolls, exclusively from The Bradford Exchange
- By Master Doll Artist Sharon Robinson
- Help join the fight for a cure! A portion of the proceeds from the sale of these breast cancer support dolls will be donated to the fight against breast cancer
- Each Heavenly Handfuls collectible baby doll in this collection is expertly crafted of RealTouch vinyl that captures every lifelike detail of the dolls' pudgy faces and limbs
- Dolls are costumed in gorgeous custom-designed 4-piece ballet outfits with matching pastel tutus and slippers and pink ribbon headbands
- Certificates of Authenticity
- Measure 12.7 cm L
- Reserves the entire collectible breast cancer support baby doll collection from The Bradford Exchange in your name so you never risk an increase on the price of other collectibles in this collection, or miss a single issue of this collection
- Each issue will be shipped to you for your review about one every month or two (pending availability) at the same low issue price and charged to the credit card on which your order was placed. No need to order each one separately
- You may cancel your collection at any time with no obligation
- "Issue One - Dancing for Hope," the premiere issue, will be followed "Issue Two - Arabesque of Love" and additional collectible breast cancer support baby dolls as they become available
©2009 The Bradford Exchange