Native American-Inspired Belt Buckle Collection
Sculpted metal Native American-inspired belt buckles, with enamel accents, $19.99 each, in 2-buckle sets. FREE belt and wood display, $100 value.
Display case measures 47 cm W x 28 cm H x 6.3 cm D
- $59.99 CAD
- $10.99 CAD
Seize the power of the ancient spirits! Hang it, wear it and take command - and get FREE GIFTS worth over $100! This Native American-inspired belt buckle collection recalls the ancient symbols in hand-cast metal. Your stirring collection begins with Issue One, Dreams and Teacher. Soon your collection will continue with Issue Two, Wisdom and Guardian and additional sets of two belt buckles, each set a separate issue to follow. The final issue in your collection will be the Master Buckle, Truth. As part of your collection you'll receive a FREE leather belt, a $24.98 value with Issue One and a FREE* custom display case, a $79.00 value shipped after Issue Three!
This collectible belt buckle collection with the look of Native American style jewellery is available exclusively from The Bradford Exchange. Each belt buckle is custom-designed, hand-cast and finished in brilliant silver tones. Simulated jewels, turquoise-toned inlays and lustrous enamels add exciting detail. Best of all, these are functional belt buckles you can wear on the FREE leather belt that comes with your first two buckles. Or showcase your collection against the black felt lining in the FREE* wood-framed display case. Collect, wear and display all 11 buckles, or give them as the ultimate Native American-inspired apparel gift. High demand is expected, so be sure to order now!
- Capture the beauty and meaning of Native American symbols with this first-of-its-kind belt buckle collection available only from The Bradford Exchange
- Showcasing 11 different buckle designs inspired by Native American culture and its powerful connection with the natural world
- Your collection includes a FREE leather belt, a $24.98 value! with the first set of buckles in the collection
- FREE* wood-framed display case, a $79.00 value! Over 45cm wide and shipped after Issue Three
- Each issue in this collection arrives as a set of two buckles, expertly crafted from hand-cast metal and finished in brilliant silver tones
- Richly symbolic Native American-inspired buckles are intricately sculpted in low relief and accented with simulated jewels, turquoise-toned inlays and lustrous enamel
- The final issue in the collection is the impressive Master Buckle, Truth (the Thunderbird), grandly sized and designed to be displayed in the centre of the display case with your entire collection
- The Native American-inspired belt buckles in this collection are real working buckles, so they can be worn proudly on your belt as well as displayed on your wall as dramatic home decor
- Editions strictly limited to 295 casting days, so order now
- Each issue arrives with a Hand-numbered Certificate authenticating your collectible Native American-inspired belt buckles as originals from The Bradford Exchange
- Display case measures 47 cm W x 28 cm H x 6.3 cm D
- Reserves the entire Sacred Spirits Belt Buckle Collection in your name so you never risk an increase on the price of other collectibles in this collection, or miss a single issue of this collection
- Each issue will be shipped to you for your review, about one every month or two (pending availability), at the same low price and charged to the credit card on which your order was placed. No need to order each one separately
- You may cancel your collection at any time with no obligation
- "Issue One - Dreams and Teacher" (with FREE Leather Belt) will be followed by "Issue Two - Wisdom and Guardian, " and by additional issues of 2 Native American-inspired buckles as they become available; Display will ship after Issue Three and the Master Buckle, "Truth" will be the final issue in the collection
- *There is a one-time shipping and service charge of $9.99 for the display case