Native American-Inspired Decorative Doll Collection
Native American-inspired decorative dolls by artist Gretchen Lima. Handcrafted so no 2 are alike. With textured accents and beaded jewellery.
Measure 29.8 cm H
- $99.99 CAD
- $12.99 CAD
Illustrating symbols and textures of the American Southwest, the young women depicted in an awe-inspiring collectible Native American-inspired doll collection possess soul-stirring power. Your collection begins with Issue One, Autumn - Howling Winds. Soon, your collection continues with Issue Two, Spring - Hummingbird's Flutter and additional collectible Native American-inspired dolls, each a separate issue to follow.
Surround yourself with feminine beauty with this Native American-inspired doll collection, the first-ever by award-winning doll artist Gretchen Lima exclusively for The Bradford Exchange. Each issue in this collection is handcrafted of collector-quality resin and layers of vivid, textured contemporary fabric - no two are exactly alike. Ms. Lima's beaded jewellery designs add the perfect decorative touch! The dolls also offer an exciting new way to display them as wall decor. Strong demand is expected, and you don't want to miss out. Order now!
- Fill your life with the enchantment of the ever-changing seasons with this collectible Native American-inspired doll collection, available exclusively from The Bradford Exchange
- First-ever doll art collection by multiple award-winning artist Gretchen Lima for The Bradford Exchange
- The first Bradford Exchange dolls designed to hang on your walls, but may also be displayed on tabletop with standard doll stand (not included)
- Each issue in this collection features a face and hands that are handcrafted in collector-quality resin so no two dolls are exactly alike
- Fabric bodies are wrapped in multiple layers of richly coloured and textured contemporary fabrics and faux fur
- Each doll wears beaded jewellery designed just for her by the artist
- Hand-numbered with matching Certificates authenticating your dolls are originals from The Bradford Exchange
- Measure 29.8 cm H
- Reserves the entire collectible Spirits Of The Seasons Doll Collection from The Bradford Exchange in your name so you never risk an increase on the price of other collectibles in this collection, or miss a single issue of this collection
- ‡Each issue will be shipped to you for your review about one every month or two (pending availability) at the same low issue price and charged to the credit card on which your order was placed. No need to order each one separately
- You may cancel your collection at any time with no obligation
- "Issue One - Autumn - Howling Winds," the premiere issue, will be followed by "Issue Two - Spring - Hummingbird's Flutter" and additional collectible Native American-inspired dolls as they become available
©2008 The Bradford Exchange