Historic 20th-century commemorative coin collection includes every silver dollar issued from 1900 to 1999. FREE display case and magnifying glass.
Wood display case measures 35.6 cm L x 8.9 cm W x 11.4 cm H
- $49.99 CAD
- $10.99 CAD
The silver dollar coin holds an esteemed place in U.S. minting, valued for beauty, history and rarity. Now The Bradford Exchange has put together the ultimate silver dollar commemorative coin collection - each and every silver dollar issued from 1900 to 1999. Imagine - some coins are over 100 years old! Each 20th Century Silver Dollar coin is sent to you in its own attractive protective holder beginning with Issue One, the 1980-S Susan B. Anthony Silver Dollar with FREE magnifying glass and continuing with Issue Two, the 1971 Eisenhower Silver Dollar. Later, additional 1900-1999 dollar coins in their protective holders, each a separate issue, will follow.‡
The collection includes: the entire set of the 90% silver Morgan dollars minted from 1900-1921; a complete set of Peace dollars, issued from 1922-1935; a full set of Eisenhower dollars, issued from 1971-1978, and all four coins in the Susan B. Anthony series. Plus, with your collection you'll also receive a FREE wood display case, a $70 value, to show off and protect your commemorative coin collection. But hurry - supplies are limited and strong demand is expected for this "dream" silver dollar collection. Order now!
- A historic 20th-century commemorative coin collection that includes every silver dollar issued from 1900 to 1999, available only from The Bradford Exchange Mint
- Included FREE an optical-quality magnifying glass with rosewood handle with Issue One and a wood display case designed to show off and protect your magnificent silver dollar collection, with Issue Three
- Each historic U.S. silver dollar comes in its own protective holder to guarantee that your commemorative coin collection is protected for as long as you own it
- The complete collection includes 26 coins in all, including the entire set of the 90% silver Morgan dollars minted from 1900-1921; a complete set of Peace dollars, issued from 1922-1935 and containing over 21 grams of silver; a full set of Eisenhower dollars, issued from 1971-1978, and all four coins in the Susan B. Anthony dollar series
- Many of these U.S. silver dollars are more than 100 years old, and many have been out of circulation for decades - adding to the overall rarity of the collection
- A once-in-a-lifetime commemorative coin collection opportunity, full of historical significance and potential value, so order now
- Wood display case measures 35.6 cm L x 8.9 cm W x 11.4 cm H
- Reserves the entire 20th Century U.S. Silver Dollar Coin Collection from The Bradford Exchange in your name so you never risk an increase on the price of other coins in this collection, or miss a single issue of this collection
- ‡Each issue will be shipped to you for your review, at the same low issue price and charged to the credit card on which your order was placed. No need to order each one separately
- You may cancel your collection at any time with no obligation
- "Issue One - 1980-S Susan B. Anthony Silver Dollar with FREE magnifying glass" will be followed by "Issue Two - 1971 Eisenhower Silver Dollar", followed by "Issue Three" including your FREE wood display case and additional collectible U.S. silver dollars as they become available
- Buy This Item Now:
- 20th Century U.S. Silver Dollar Coin Collection
Complete 20th Century Silver Dollar Collection Includes All 1900-1999 Dollar Coins! 26 Coins, Over 100 Years of History!
- Item no:
- $49.99 CAD
- $10.99 CAD
The Bradford Exchange is not associated with the United States government or U.S. Mint.
©The Bradford Exchange Mint