Tomahawk replicas feature sculpted, hand-painted totem pole handles with Al Agnew wolf art, intricate cut-out "blades." Real feathers, beadwork, more.
Measure 30.5 cm H
- $59.99 CAD
- $10.99 CAD
Even in the midst of the deadliest winter, the distinct cry of the wolf leads the pack through the frigid air in defiance. Now you can herald their powerful arrival with a Native American-style collectible ceremonial tomahawk replica collection, available exclusively from The Bradford Exchange. Showcasing masterful wolf art by artist Al Agnew, the call of the wild begins with Issue One, Sign of the Wolf. Soon your collection will continue with Issue Two and additional wall decor, each a separate issue to follow.
Impressively handcrafted from fine artist's resin, each issue in this Native American-style collectible ceremonial tomahawk replica collection features a totem pole-style handle, providing an beautiful canvas for captivating wolf art by artist Al Agnew. Each blade is a masterpiece in itself, with intricately cut-out sculpture showcasing the most revered creatures in the wild. Adorned with real feathers and beadwork, this entire wolf sculpture wall decor collection is not to be missed. Order now!
- A bold replica collection of ceremonial tomahawks showcasing dramatic wolf art by artist Al Agnew, available only from The Bradford Exchange
- Acclaimed wildlife artist Al Agnew's vivid wolf portraiture is reproduced in vibrant color and detail on each Native American-style collectible ceremonial tomahawk replica in this collection
- Detailed craftsmanship brings the dimensional handle of each fascinating wolf sculpture wall decor to life, illustrating the spiritual connection between man and nature
- The blade on each of the Native American-style collectible ceremonial tomahawk replicas in this collection boasts an intricately cut-out sculpture of epic wolf art
- Real feathers and beads embellish this handsome wolf sculpture wall decor collection
- Built-in hanging device included for easy display
- Editions strictly limited to 295 casting days, so order now
- Accompanied by Certificates authenticating your collectibles as originals from The Bradford Exchange
- Measure 12" H; 30.5 cm H
- Reserves the entire Tomahawk Trails Native American-style collectible ceremonial tomahawk replicas from The Bradford Exchange in your name so you never risk an increase on the price of other collectibles in this collection, or miss a single issue of this collection
- Each issue will be shipped to you for your review about one every month or two (pending availability) at the same low issue price and charged to the credit card on which your order was placed. No need to order each one separately
- You may cancel your collection at any time with no obligation
- "Issue One - Sign of the Wolf" will be followed by Issue Two , and additional collectible Native American-style collectible ceremonial tomahawk replicas as they become available
© Al Agnew 2007. Al Agnew © is a registered trademark of The Al Agnew Collection Trust.
©2007 The Bradford Exchange. All rights reserved.