Her Royal Highness, Princess Charlotte Collector Plate
Official porcelain plate featuring Princess Charlotte of Cambridge in her historic first public appearance. Faux jewels, platinum. Limited edition.
Measures 19.1 cm in diameter
- $59.99 CAD
- $10.99 CAD
After months of speculation, the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge proudly presented the world with a darling baby daughter on May 2, 2015, Princess Charlotte of Cambridge. Now, Britain's newest princess inspires the Her Royal Highness Commemorative Collector Plate, available only in a limited edition exclusively from The Bradford Exchange. Gloriously showcasing her precious debut outside London's St. Mary's Hospital as the heartwarming centerpiece, this Princess of Cambridge collector plate is a dazzling commemoration of this historic event.
Exquisitely handcrafted of triple-fired Heirloom Porcelain® with an elegant scalloped border, this new royal baby collector plate sparkles with hundreds of hand-set simulated diamonds, enhanced with a genuine platinum border. Capturing William and Kate's pride as they hold their new bundle of joy in vivid color, this Princess Charlotte Collector Plate is a regal tribute to this special time for the Royal Family. Strong demand is expected from royal watchers everywhere, so don't wait. Order now!
- Share in the celebration of the historic royal birth of Princess Charlotte of Cambridge with the Her Royal Highness Commemorative Collector Plate, exclusively from The Bradford Exchange
- Commemorates the birth of Princess Charlotte of Cambridge, the royal daughter of Prince William and Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge on May 2, 2015
- Princess Charlotte commemorative collector plate is handcrafted of triple-fired Heirloom Porcelain® and features a vivid image of the royal couple's joy as they introduce their daughter to the world for the first time
- From Kate's heirloom engagement ring to Princess Charlotte's knit blanket, every detail of this heart-warming moment is captured in full colour
- Scalloped design features a platinum border and is lavished with hundreds of shimmering simulated diamonds
- Edition limited to 95 firing days, so order now!
- Hand-numbered with matching Certificate of Authenticity
- Measures 19.1 cm in diameter