Saint John Paul II Commemorative Porcelain Collector Plate
Edition limited to 2,014! Canonization of John Paul II honored on porcelain. With Ralph Cowan art, 22K-gold rim, filigree border, silken-lined box.
Measures 30.5 cm in diameter
- $179.99 CAD
- $19.99 CAD
Revered for his tireless travels to bring holy guidance to believers worldwide, few individuals have been so beloved as Pope John Paul II. Now you can honor the beloved Holy Father's ascension to deity with the Masterpiece Edition Saint John Paul II Collector Plate, only from The Bradford Exchange. Commemorating John Paul II's canonization and sainthood, bestowed on April 27, 2014, this important collector plate is available in a strict limited edition of only 2,014 worldwide.
Handcrafted of lustrous Heirloom Porcelain®, in the esteemed artistic traditions of The Edwin M. Knowles China Company, this grandly-sized collector plate features three heroic portraits showcasing acclaimed artist Ralph Cowan's art. Genuine 22K gold is lavished on double bands around the edge and on the brilliant blue filigreed border, complementing inspiring touches like John Paul II's papal coat of arms, the papal cross and the saint's initials. Arriving in a deluxe silken-lined presentation case, this limited-edition John Paul II collector plate is destined to create great demand. Don't wait to add this historic tribute to your collection. Order now!
- Honor the canonization of the beloved Holy Father with the Saint John Paul II Collector Plate, only from The Bradford Exchange
- Expertly handcrafted of fine Heirloom Porcelain® in the esteemed artistic traditions of The Edwin M. Knowles China Company
- Celebrates John Paul II's sainthood with three heroic portraits, as envisioned though acclaimed artist Ralph Cowan's art
- Lavished with genuine 22K gold on double bands around the edge, and on the brilliant blue filigreed border
- Inspiring finishing touches include Saint John Paul II's papal coat of arms along with the years of his papal reign, papal crosses on the right and left of the border, and his initials
- Arrives in a deluxe silken-lined presentation case, making it perfect for gift giving and attractive safe keeping
- Edition limited to only 2,014 worldwide, commemorating the first year of John Paul II's sainthood (2014), so order now!
- Hand-numbered with matching Certificate of Authenticity
- Measures 12" in diameter; 30.5 cm in diameter