"Blossoms Of Generosity" Rhodium-Plated Tulip Brooch
Rhodium-plated brooch inspired by the tulips sent to Ottawa by the Dutch royal family since 1953. Pearlescent enamel, simulated jewels. Gift box.
Measures 7 cm L
- $129.00 CAD
- $14.99 CAD
Since 1953, Ottawa has come alive with more than one million magnificent tulips every May. Now, celebrate the beauty and history of Ottawa's famed Tulip Festival with this Blossoms of Generosity Brooch, a fine jewellery exclusive from The Bradford Exchange. Symbolic of our nation's hospitality to the Netherlands' Princess Juliana during World War II, the brooch recreates the prized flowers given to Ottawa in appreciation from the Dutch royal family. It's a one-of-a-kind brooch and a flowering symbol of your Canadian spirit!
Glistening with rare rhodium plating, this handcrafted jewellery treasure is an heirloom fit for royalty! It gleams with pearlescent enamel in vibrant pink and purple colours, with lavish simulated jewels adding eye-catching sparkle. A splendid tribute to Canada's historic generosity, this rhodium-plated brooch adds lustrous colour and shimmering brilliance to any ensemble. A terrific gift or personal keepsake, it arrives in a custom presentation case with a free collector card. Strong demand is expected, so don't wait to secure yours - order now!
- Wear a glistening tribute to Canadian hospitality with the Blossoms of Generosity Brooch, a fine jewellery design exclusively from The Bradford Exchange
- Symbolic of Canada's historic hospitality to Princess Juliana of the Netherlands, the brooch features a tulip design in tribute to the prized flowers sent to Ottawa in appreciation
- Inspired by the more than 100,000 tulips given to Ottawa by the Dutch royal family, the brooch is enamelled in the pearlescent pink and purple hues of lush tulips
- Handcrafted with rare rhodium plating for a rich silvery gleam and embellished with abundant sparkling simulated jewels
- A secure clasp on the back allows you to securely attach this rhodium-plated brooch to any garment
- Arrives in a deluxe gift box that includes a collector card complete with information about the history of Ottawa's Tulip Festival
- Certificate of Authenticity
- Measures 7 cm L