"Blossoms Of Generosity" Enamelled Tulip Pendant Necklace
Handcrafted pendant necklace inspired by the tulips given to Ottawa yearly by the Dutch royal family. Pearlescent enamel, simulated jewels. Gift box.
Pendant measures 7 cm L; chain measures 46 cm L
- $129.00 CAD
- $14.99 CAD
During World War II, Canada provided a safe haven for Princess Juliana of the Netherlands. In gratitude, the Dutch royal family sent over 100,000 tulips to Ottawa, and they continue to send more to this day. Now, our Blossoms of Generosity Pendant Necklace celebrates this fascinating history of the Ottawa Tulip Festival and Canada's historic relationship with Princess Juliana. This stunning pendant necklace, a fine jewellery design exclusively from The Bradford Exchange, is a gorgeous way to let your Canadian spirit blossom!
Inspired by the prized flowers sent to Ottawa each year by the Dutch royal family, this pendant necklace is as meaningful as it is beautiful. Handcrafted of solid sterling silver, the tulip-shaped pendant gleams with lustrous pearlescent enamel in brilliant pink and purple colours. For the final touch, 13 glistening simulated jewels add a flourish of sparkle. A splendid gift or personal heirloom, the Blossoms of Generosity Pendant Necklace arrives in a deluxe gift box complete with a free collector card. But hurry - heavy demand is anticipated, so order now!
- Celebrate the rich history behind the Canadian Tulip Festival with the Blossoms of Generosity Pendant Necklace, a fine jewellery design exclusively from The Bradford Exchange
- A glistening tribute to Canada's historic relationship with Princess Juliana, this pendant necklace features a delicate tulip design sparkling with 13 simulated jewels
- The colourful tulips sent to Ottawa each year, as a gesture of appreciation from the Dutch royal family, inspire this meaningful pendant necklace
- Handcrafted in solid sterling silver and richly enamelled in the vibrant pink and purple colours of lush tulips
- Arrives in a velvet pouch and deluxe gift box that includes a collector card featuring information about the history of Ottawa's Tulip Festival
- Certificate of Authenticity
- Pendant measures 7 cm L; matching solid sterling silver chain measures 46 cm L