Queen Elizabeth II "Maple Leaf Of Canada Dress" Figurine
Captures Queen Elizabeth's Canadian state banquet gown worn in 1957 with pearlescent hues, simulated gems. Collector's card included. Limited edition!
- $59.99 CAD
- $10.99 CAD
As a part of her four-day visit to Canada in 1957, Queen Elizabeth II wore a couture pale green satin gown resplendent with green velvet maple leaves, honouring Canada's national symbol with elegance and grace! Now, celebrate this stunning gown and its noteworthy place in history with The Queen's Maple Leaf of Canada Dress Figurine, available exclusively from The Bradford Exchange. Plus, this Queen Elizabeth II figurine includes a collector's card detailing the story of the dress and occasion it was worn!
Meticulously hand-painted in pearlescent hues to perfectly capture the beauty of her ensemble and her breathtaking poise, this exquisitely handcrafted figurine sparkles with simulated gems on her crown and jewellery, enhanced with silvery tones. Plus, this limited-edition Queen Elizabeth II figurine also highlights the white roses scattered among the maple leaves on her dress, representing the House of York. Strong demand is expected, so don't delay. Order now!
- Celebrate the stunning ensemble Queen Elizabeth II wore in 1957 during her four-day visit to Canada with The Queen's Maple Leaf of Canada Dress Figurine, exclusively from The Bradford Exchange
- Meticulously handcrafted in artist's resin to capture every regal detail, from the top of her glittering, royal crown to her couture pale green satin gown enhanced with green velvet maple leaves representing Canada and white roses to signify the House of York
- Queen Elizabeth II figurine is hand-painted in pearlescent hues and sparkles with simulated gems on her crown and jewellery, enhanced with silvery tones
- Comes with a collector's card detailing the story of the dress and the occasion
- Edition limited to 95 casting days, so order now!
- Hand-numbered with matching Certificate of Authenticity
- Measures 17.8 cm H