"Treasures Of Ancient Egypt" Wall Clock
A First! Handcrafted cuckoo clock celebrates ancient Egypt. Queen Nefertiti's bust emerges on the hour as regal procession rotates. Limited to 4,999.
Measures 21.3 cm W x 49.5 cm H x 14 cm D, including decorative weights
- $225.00 CAD
- $24.99 CAD
An icon of unwavering strength, breathtaking beauty and political prowess, Queen Nefertiti epitomizes the unrivalled allure of ancient Egypt. Now the opulence of this mysterious bygone world is artfully captured in our first-of-a-kind Treasures of Ancient Egypt Cuckoo Clock. Richly detailed to be both a a precision timepiece and a masterpiece, it's available in a strictly limited edition of only 4,999 exclusively from The Bradford Exchange.
Intricately handcrafted and lavished with tributes to the decadent culture of ancient Egypt, this cuckoo clock showcases intricate features like two golden sphinxes and Bastet cats, symbolic hieroglyphics, and depictions of the sacred scarab beetle, the sun god Aten, the Eye of Horus, turquoise lotus flowers and more. On the hour, a bust of Queen Nefertiti emerges at the top of the clock as her royal procession rotates, accompanied by an exotic melody evoking the mysteries of ancient Egypt. Golden pendulums inspired by Canopic jars offer a regal finishing touch. Heavy demand is expected for this limited edition cuckoo clock, so hurry - order now!
- Capture the mystery, wealth and prestige of Queen Nefertiti's mesmerizing world with this Treasures of Ancient Egypt Cuckoo Clock, exclusively from The Bradford Exchange
- Boasting a wealth of intricate details inspired by ancient Egypt, this ornate cuckoo clock is masterfully crafted by hand and features a precision quartz movement
- Lavish details include hand-cast golden sphinxes, Bastet cats, symbols of Aten, the sun god and the Eye of Horus, images of the scarab beetle, turquoise lotus flower renderings, symbolic hieroglyphics and more
- At the top of each hour, Queen Nefertiti's bust emerges from the miniature doors at the top of the clock, as a sculpted regal procession rotates around the base
- It's musical! Plays an exotic melody that captures the mesmerizing allure of ancient Egypt
- This cuckoo clock features a precision quartz movement, golden pendulum and decorative hanging weights inspired by Canopic jars
- Arrives fully assembled and ready to hang
- Clock requires 1 "AA" battery and 2 "D" batteries (not included)
- Edition limited to 4,999, so order now!
- Hand-numbered with matching Certificate of Authenticity
- Measures 21.3 cm W x 49.5 cm H x 14 cm D, including decorative weights