"Heart Of A Great Spirit" Native American-style Sculpture
A first-ever! Hand-cast and hand-painted Native American-inspired maiden is decorated with real 22K gold and jade. Limited edition of only 5,000.
Measures 15.2 cm W x 30 cm H
- $129.99 CAD
- $14.99 CAD
She stands before the tribe, proud and poised in a ceremonial headdress and flowing gowns. She is being revered as a spiritual leader among her people, a sacred moment now beautifully captured in this first-of-its-kind Native American-style sculpture. Adorned with genuine 22K gold and real jade, this handcrafted collectible sculpture stands 30 cm high in a breathtaking tribute to Native American spirituality.
Exclusively from The Bradford Exchange in a limited edition of 5,000 sculptures, the Heart Of A Great Spirit Sculpture features a wealth of handcrafted details. From the flowing contours of her traditional dress to her ornate layered headdress, the maiden is individually hand-cast and hand-painted. In a striking final touch, her sculpted spirit staff and necklace are both adorned with a precious jade stone. Strong demand is expected, and with the strict edition limit, prompt action is advised. Don't wait, order now!
- A stately maiden being revered as a spiritual leader is splendidly honoured in this first-of-its-kind Native American-style sculpture, exclusively from The Bradford Exchange
- Sculpted spirit staff and genuine 22K gold necklace are adorned with real jade stones
- Standing 30 cm tall, her dramatic, statuesque design captures the sweeping contours of a ceremonial buckskin dress and formal headdress
- This fully-dimensional Native American-style sculpture is intricately hand-cast and painted by hand - a true one of a kind!
- Edition limited to ONLY 5,000 worldwide, so order now!
- Hand-numbered with matching Certificate authenticating your sculpture is an original from The Bradford Exchange
- Measures 15.2 cm W x 30 cm H