"Great Plains Master" American Bison Art Sculpture
First-ever. Limited-edition handcrafted sculpture portrays the American bison in vivid detail, showcasing art by renowned artist Rosemary Millette.
Measures 22.9 cm H
- $89.99 CAD
- $12.99 CAD
Often referred to as the American Buffalo, the bison is North America's largest land mammal and has roamed the vast North American grasslands since ancient times. Now this dramatic bison art sculpture offers a stirring tribute to the Great Plains Master, a creature revered by the Native Americans, nearly hunted to extinction in the 19th century, and protected today as a timeless symbol of American history and pride.
A Bradford Exchange exclusive, this first-ever impressive limited-edition bison art sculpture is beautifully hand-cast and hand-painted in amazingly lifelike detail. Its sculpted landscape base perfectly captures the plains landscape, and is highlighted by stirring bison artwork by acclaimed wildlife artist Rosemary Millette, reproduced in vivid colour and detail. The entire masterpiece sculpture is displayed atop an elegant mahogany-finished base with a golden title plaque. Imagine what a conversation piece this sculpture will be in your home, but don't delay - strong demand is expected. Order now!
- A stirring first-ever bison art sculpture showcasing the dramatic wildlife art of acclaimed artist Rosemary Millette, exclusively from The Bradford Exchange
- Rosemary Millette's majestic vision of two American bison roaming the vast Great Plains is superbly reproduced in vivid colour and detail on the sculpture's base
- This impressive sculpture is handcrafted of artist's resin and hand-painted for dramatic realism and lifelike detail
- The sculpted landscape base also features a wealth of natural details - including wild grasses and rough stone - and sits atop a mahogany-finished base with a golden title plaque
- Premiere issue in The American Bison Sculpture Collection
- Edition limited to 295 casting days, so order now
- Hand-numbered with matching Certificate of Authenticity
- Measures 22.9 cm H
©2012 The Bradford Exchange