2011 Royal Tour Of Canada Commemorative Wall Decor
Limited edition of 4,999! Montage imagery of the royal newlyweds on holiday, golden province medallions, trip highlights and more framed under glass.
Measures 38.1 cm L x 34.9 cm H
- $99.99 CAD
- $16.99 CAD
From June 30 to July 8, 2011, the royal newlyweds made their first overseas trip as a married couple on their Royal Tour of Canada, coinciding with the 225th anniversary of the first royal visit to this great land! Commemorate Prince William and Kate Middleton's enchanting visit with this 2011 Royal Tour of Canada Tribute wall decor, available exclusively from The Bradford Exchange.
Within a mahogany-finished wooden frame, this unique wall decor features full-colour montage imagery of Prince William and Kate Middleton at different exciting moments of their Canada tour. Plus, their official titles with a custom-designed logo representing their trip, 5 gold-toned sculpted medallions for the provinces they visited and trip highlights in golden text with Prince William's coat of arms grace the left side. All elements are presented under glass within blue-and-gold custom double matting with bevelled edges. Strong demand is anticipated and only 4,999 will ever be made, so don't wait. Order now!
- Celebrate the royal newlyweds' first overseas trip as husband and wife with this stunning 2011 Royal Tour of Canada Tribute wall decor, available only from The Bradford Exchange
- Features a collage of memorable moments from Prince William and Kate Middleton's Canada tour tastefully grouped with a commemorative emblem, custom-designed province medallions, trip highlights and the Prince's coat of arms
- The official titles of the royal couple in golden text flank the sides of a custom-designed commemorative emblem combining the elements of a crown, Canadian maple leaf and three lions as a symbol of England
- Representing each of the provinces the royal couple visited, this unique wall decor features 5 gold-toned medallions with the official flower of the province at each center
- Under an elegant reproduction of the coat of arms of William, Prince of Wales, K.G. lies exciting trip highlights in golden text
- Presented under glass within blue-and-gold custom double matting and framed in a mahogany-finish wooden frame, complete with a brass plaque marking the dates of their memorable visit
- Frame comes with a built-in hanging device on the back for immediate display
- Edition strictly limited to only 4,999, so order now
- Hand-numbered with matching Certificate of Authenticity
- Measures 38.1 cm L x 34.9 cm H