Inspired by brooch given to the Queen Mother by the people of Canada and worn by Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge on her 2011 Canadian tour. Gift box.
Pendant measures 3.1 cm W; chain measures 45 cm L
- $119.00 CAD
- $12.99 CAD
When Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge wore the Queen's heirloom Maple Leaf brooch during her 2011 Royal Tour, her dazzling tribute to Canada's traditions showed Canadians and the world what a classically-beautiful and contemporary symbol of honour the maple leaf remains today. Now, wear an elegant style that is truly fit for royalty with this maple leaf crystal pendant necklace, a fine jewellery exclusive from The Bradford Exchange.
Custom-crafted in the shape of Canada's symbolic maple leaf, this Canadian jewellery is handcrafted and plated in gleaming genuine Rhodium. Hand-set on every part of the leaf and stem, more than 100 clear Swarovski® crystals recreate the allure of faceted diamonds and add stunning radiance. This Swarovski crystal necklace makes a wonderful keepsake to treasure for yourself or the perfect gift. Strong demand is anticipated, so don't delay. Order now!
- Wear a tribute to Canada that is fit for royalty with this maple leaf crystal pendant necklace, a fine jewellery design available only from The Bradford Exchange
- This gorgeous Canadian pride jewellery is inspired by a cherished maple leaf brooch given by the people of Canada to The Queen Mother in 1939, handed down to Queen Elizabeth II, and most recently worn by Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge, during her 2011 royal tour of Canada
- Pendant is handcrafted and plated in gleaming genuine Rhodium in the shape of Canada's symbolic maple leaf
- More than 100 hand-set sparkling Swarovski® crystals recreate the allure of faceted diamonds and add stunning radiance to every part of the leaf and stem
- Arrives in a custom gift box perfect for safekeeping and gift-giving
- Certificate of Authenticity
- Pendant measures 3.1 cm W; sterling silver-plated chain measures 45 cm L