Inspired by diamond brooch given to the Queen by the people of Canada and worn by Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge on her 2011 Canadian tour. Gift box.
Measures 5 cm W x 6.4 cm L
- $149.00 CAD
- $14.99 CAD
In 1939, while visiting Canada, the Queen Mother was presented with a dazzling gift - a diamond encrusted brooch in the shape of a maple leaf, Canada's national symbol. Now, this royal-inspired maple leaf crystal brooch perfectly captures the spectacular beauty of the Queen Mother's brooch, a treasure later worn by Queen Elizabeth II and, most recently, by Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge, during her 2011 royal tour of Canada.
What a magnificent way to express your love of Canada. Available exclusively from The Bradford Exchange, this fine Canadian pride jewellery is handcrafted and plated in gleaming rhodium. More than 250 hand-set sparkling crystals - over 14 carats in all - adorn every part of the leaf and stem. It's a dazzling keepsake for you or a stunning gift for someone special, but strong demand is expected so hurry - order now!
California Residents click here for Proposition 65 notice.
- This stunning brooch takes the shape of a maple leaf, Canada's national symbol, a fine jewellery design exclusively from The Bradford Exchange
- This gorgeous Canadian pride jewellery is inspired by a cherished maple leaf brooch given by the people of Canada to The Queen Mother in 1939, handed down to Queen Elizabeth II, and most recently worn by Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge, during her 2011 royal tour of Canada
- This exquisite maple leaf crystal brooch is handcrafted and plated in gleaming rhodium
- More than 250 hand-set sparkling crystals - over 14 carats - adorn every part of this magnificent brooch
- A convenient clasp on the back of the brooch allows you to attach it securely to any apparel
- Arrives in a custom gift box perfect for safekeeping and gift-giving
- Certificate of Authenticity
- Measures 5 cm W x 6.4 cm L