Prince William And Kate Royal Kiss Collector Plate
Limited-edition Heirloom Porcelain® plate showcases the royal newlyweds' first kiss. Hand-set simulated jewels recall the legacy engagement ring!
Measures 19.1 cm in diameter
- $49.99 CAD
- $9.99 CAD
Continuing the tradition that his mother and father started thirty years earlier, Prince William and his beautiful bride shared their first kiss as a married couple on the balcony of Buckingham Palace as the world watched! Celebrate the Prince William and Kate Middleton wedding on April 29, 2011 with the limited-edition A Royal Kiss Collector Plate, available exclusively from The Bradford Exchange.
Handcrafted of lustrous Heirloom Porcelain®, the centre of this dazzling collectible features a full-colour image of their Royal Wedding kiss on the balcony at Buckingham Palace. Lavished with hundreds of shimmering simulated diamonds, simulated sapphires and settings that recall Princess Catherine's legacy engagement ring, the border of this Royal Wedding plate is graced with a genuine platinum border and an elegant scalloped design. Strong demand is expected, so don't delay. Order now!
- Share the Celebration of this Historic Union with the Prince William and Kate Middleton wedding kiss collector plate, available exclusively from The Bradford Exchange
- Commemorates the marriage of Prince William and Kate Middleton on April 29, 2011
- Handcrafted Heirloom Porcelain® collector plate features a vivid image of Prince William and Princess Catherine sharing their first kiss as a married couple on the balcony at Buckingham Palace
- Simulated sapphires and settings recall Princess Catherine's legacy engagement ring
- Scalloped design features a platinum border and is lavished with hundreds of shimmering simulated diamonds
- Edition limited to 95 firing days, so order now
- Hand-numbered with matching Certificate of Authenticity
- Measures 19.1 cm in diameter