Kate Middleton, Royal Bride Jewelled Collector Plate
Limited-edition Heirloom Porcelain® commemorative plate featuring the royal bride. Hand-set simulated jewels recall the legacy engagement ring!
Measures 19.1 cm in diameter
- $49.99 CAD
- $9.99 CAD
On the day she exchanged vows with her beloved prince, Kate Middleton exuded royal radiance from head to toe. Celebrate the newest addition to the Royal Family with this limited-edition Kate Middleton jewelled collector plate, available exclusively from The Bradford Exchange.
Handcrafted of lustrous Heirloom Porcelain®, this Kate Middleton plate showcases stunning simulated sapphires and settings that recall Kate Middleton's legacy engagement ring. Lavished with hundreds of shimmering simulated diamonds, it is graced with a genuine platinum border and an elegant scalloped design. Its vivid image perfectly captures the beauty of the magnificent Princess Kate wedding dress as well as the bride's radiant joy. High demand is expected for this bridal plate celebrating the Royal Wedding, so don't delay. Order now!
- Share in the Celebration of a real-life princess bride with this collectible Kate Middleton plate, available exclusively from The Bradford Exchange
- Commemorates the marriage of Prince William and Kate Middleton on April 29, 2011
- Handcrafted Heirloom Porcelain® collector plate features a vivid image of the royal bride, beaming with joy on her wedding day
- Simulated sapphires and settings recall Princess Catherine's legacy engagement ring
- Scalloped design features a platinum border and is lavished with hundreds of shimmering simulated diamonds
- Edition limited to 95 firing days, so order now
- Hand-numbered with matching Certificate of Authenticity
- Measures 19.1 cm in diameter