Native American-Inspired Figurine With Woven Dreamcatcher
Stately, linear figure of a Native American-inspired maiden is hand-painted in delicate detail with real feathers, holds dreamcatcher woven of string.
Measures 26.7 cm H
- $69.99 CAD
- $11.99 CAD
Wearing adornments fashioned by Nature, Native-American women have long been celebrated for their distinctive, raven-haired beauty. This exquisite Native American-inspired figurine presents a lovely young woman sculpted in a stately, linear style and standing an impressive 26 cm high. With her dreamcatcher in hand, this Native American-inspired maiden captures an aura of life-affirming radiance, in a collectible figurine that is an exclusive artistic design from The Bradford Exchange.
Handcrafted and hand-painted in artist's resin in the traditions of Ten Eagles Studio, this Native American-inspired figurine has a statuesque design that accentuates her lovely features and her fluid, sweeping gown, which shimmers with hand-applied glitter. She holds a traditional, Native American-style dreamcatcher woven with real string and embellished with real feathers, plus sculpted elements from Nature. Strong demand is expected for this lovely, Native American-inspired maiden crafted in such a distinctive style, so order now!
- A Native American-inspired maiden figurine sculpted in a stately linear style, exclusively from The Bradford Exchange
- Her statuesque design accentuates her lovely features, raven hair, and her fluid, sweeping gown, which shimmers with hand-applied glitter
- She cradles a traditional, Native American-style dreamcatcher woven with real string and embellished with real feathers, plus sculpted elements from Nature
- This Native American-inspired figurine is handcrafted of artist's resin and hand-painted by skilled artisans in the tradition of Ten Eagles Studio
- Premiere issue in the Butterfly Dreamer Figurine Collection
- Edition is limited to 295 casting days, so order now!
- Hand-numbered with matching Certificate authenticating your figurine is an original from The Bradford Exchange
- Measures 26.7 cm H