Native American-Inspired Wolf Plate With Robin Koni Art
Limited-edition Heirloom Porcelain® collector plate with Robin Koni art, display with sculpted wolves, real feathers, beaded leather strands.
Measures approximately 48.3 cm H
- $99.99 CAD
- $12.99 CAD
A beautiful maiden, stunning wild wolves - step into a rich tradition of storytelling and dreams with this striking Native American-inspired plate. This Heirloom Porcelain® collector plate showcases colourful art by acclaimed artist Robin Koni, of a lovely young maiden with dreamcatcher in hand, surrounded by a vision of wolves. The plate rests securely inside a metal scrollwork display featuring 4 sculpted wolves that are hand-painted with realistic hues. The pack of wolves seem to run down the display, as if coming to life outside the maiden's dream.
This collector plate is available exclusively from The Bradford Exchange and crafted in the traditions of Ten Eagles Studios. The grandly-sized display is 48 cm high and features handcrafted wolf accents. Native American-style adornments suspend from the display, including dreamcatcher feathers on beaded leather strands. Strong demand is expected for this limited edition, so order now!
- Native American-inspired collector plate, featuring Robin Koni art, brings together the untamed spirit of wolves with the tradition of the dreamcatcher, exclusively from The Bradford Exchange
- Collector plate features acclaimed artist Robin Koni's colourful art of a beautiful young maiden holding a dreamcatcher and surrounded by a vision of wolves
- Crafted in Heirloom Porcelain® in the traditions of Ten Eagles Studios and features handcrafted wolf accents
- Grandly-sized metal plate display features a sculpted pack of wolves and scrollwork design recalling the curved lines of a traditional dreamcatcher
- Native American-style adornments suspend from the bottom of the display, including dreamcatcher feathers on beaded leather strands
- Includes hanging device for easy and immediate display
- Edition is limited to 95 firing days, so order now!
- Hand numbered with matching Certificate authenticating your collector plate is an original from The Bradford Exchange
- Measures approximately 48.3 cm H
©2010 The Bradford Exchange. All Rights Reserved.