Disney Characters Tote Bag With Leather Trim
Fabulous tote bag is expertly crafted with genuine leather straps and trim, heavy-grade fabric, metal rings, feet, Mickey Mouse ears zipper pulls!
Measures 40.6 cm W x 27.9 cm H
- $149.99 CAD
- $16.99 CAD
From Pooh and Mrs. Potts to Sleeping Beauty and Simba, it's hard to choose your favourite Disney character when you love them all! Now these colourful characters can join you wherever you go with this Disney character carryall tote bag from The Bradford Exchange. The beloved artwork of Disney artists adorns this roomy tote bag, bursting with designer style and Disney fun!
Genuine leather trim and straps frame the full-colour artwork that's presented on heavy-grade fabric for lasting quality and fashion flair. Metal rings and metal feet bring durability and style, plus the bag features unique details like metallic zipper pulls in the shape of Mickey Mouse ears! Don't miss adding some character to your day and it makes a unique gift. Strong demand is expected, so order now!
This fine accessory is not intended for children.
- Bring the happiest bag on earth wherever you go with this Disney characters carryall tote bag from The Bradford Exchange
- Licensed from Disney
- Expertly crafted of the finest materials and showcasing all your favourite Disney characters recreated in bright colours on heavy-grade, long-lasting fabric. Imported.
- Featured Disney characters include beloved classics like Cinderella, Snow White, Bambi, Dumbo, Mickey Mouse and Pooh to newer favorites like Jasmine, Ariel, Pochahontas, Nemo, Mrs. Potts and many more
- Genuine leather trim and straps in rich caramel tones with accent stitching add style and strength
- Metal rings and metal feet on the bottom of the bag bring fashion flair and durability to the design
- Metallic zipper pulls are sculpted in the shape of Mickey Mouse ears to add extra Disney sparkle
- Fabric-lined inner compartment is ready to store all of your necessities
- 90-Day Money-Back Guarantee
- Measures 40.6 cm W x 27.9 cm H
©Disney. Winnie the Pooh elements based on the "Winnie the Pooh" works, by A.A. Milne and E.H. Shepard.
©2008 The Bradford Exchange