African Batik-Inspired Porcelain Figurine For Daughter
African batik-inspired musical figurine celebrates daughters. Heirloom porcelain and 22K-gold. With a first-ever hem design. Limited edition.
- $59.99 CAD
- $10.99 CAD
The special bond between mother and daughter shines strong for the world to see. Now you can give your daughter an expression of your love with this musical African batik-inspired figurine. This dual-angel figurine depicts a mother and daughter sharing a tender embrace with loving expressions on their faces; each dressed in a flowing gown. Shimmering 22K gold outlines the elegant wings and a first-ever, raised African batik-inspired design on the hems of the dresses.
Your daughter will think of you every time she looks at this limited-edition keepsake figurine, exclusively from The Bradford Exchange, that plays the inspiring melody of "The Wind Beneath My Wings". This collectible mother-daughter figurine is handcrafted in triple-fired Heirloom Porcelain® and hand glazed for lasting beauty. High demand is expected, so order now!
- This Bradford Exchange exclusive African batik-inspired figurine honours the treasured mother-daughter relationship in Heirloom Porcelain® with 22K gold and music
- This dual-angel mother and daughter figurine share a loving embrace with tender expressions of love on their faces, each dressed in a flowing gown
- Meticulously handcrafted of triple-fired Heirloom Porcelain, that is exclusive to The Bradford Exchange, and hand glazed for lasting lustrous beauty
- 22K gold outlines the elegantly arched angel wings and an intricate first-ever, raised African batik-inspired design on the hems of the dresses
- The heartfelt sentiment, "My Daughter, My Joy," is inscribed in 22K gold script on the daughter's dress
- Plays the inspiring melody of "The Wind Beneath My Wings" with the simple turn of a key
- Premiere issue in The Dance of Life Figurine Collection
- Makes a meaningful keepsake daughter gift that she'll treasure more with the passage of time
- Edition is limited to 95 firing days, so order now
- Hand-numbered with matching Certificate of Authenticity
- Measures approximately 18 cm H