Elvis "Living Legend" Art Wall Sculpture
Edition limited to 3,000! Elvis® wall sculpture inspired by artist Nate Giorgio's famed portrait with 100 sparkling simulated jewels.
Measures 38.1 cm H
- $159.99 CAD
- $17.99 CAD
Whether swivelling his hips to a chart-topping hit, playing it cool on the silver screen, or singing gospel with friends - Elvis®'s public persona was larger than life. You can display your love for the King of Rock 'n' Roll with this three-dimensional Elvis wall sculpture, inspired by celebrity artist Nate Giorgio's famed portrait. And we don't wanna be cruel, but the edition of this collectible is limited to 3,000 sculptures!
This Elvis Presley® sculpture, exclusively from The Bradford Exchange, is hand-cast to highlight the low- and high-relief sculptural details, then hand-painted. Elvis is depicted wearing his favourite peacock sequined jumpsuit from his 1974 concert tour. You'll love the attention to detail, including 100 sparkling, simulated gems that adorn the jumpsuit, and the electroplated rings and bracelet that have a shimmering metal finish. The stylish black-lacquered frame features Elvis's replica signature. Strong demand is expected, so order now!
- Three-dimensional Elvis® wall sculpture inspired by Nate Giorgio's art, exclusively from The Bradford Exchange
- Hand-cast to feature low- and high-relief sculptural lifelike detail, then hand-painted
- Sculpture is inspired by celebrity artist Nate Giorgio's famed portrait of Elvis wearing his favourite sequined jumpsuit from his 1974 concert tour
- Peacock jumpsuit is enhanced with 100 sparkling simulated jewels for extra sparkle
- Rings and bracelet featured in this Elvis Presley sculpture are electroplated for a shimmering metal finish
- Stylish black-lacquered frame featuring Elvis's replica signature at the bottom
- Edition is limited to 3,000 sculptures, so order now
- Certificate of Authenticity
- Measures 38.1 cm H
©2010 The Bradford Exchange. All rights reserved.