Dianna Effner Beautiful Butterfly Dancer Poseable Child Doll
Native American-inspired child doll by Dianna Effner has rotating joints that allow her to convey expressive dance moves. Colourful costume.
Measures 30.5 cm H
- $149.99 CAD
- $16.99 CAD
Inspired by ancient traditions, this gorgeous little girl is learning the traditional dance steps that generations before her have performed. Now you can bring this Native American-inspired Beautiful Butterfly Dancer Child Doll home. Created by award-winning Master Doll Artist Dianna Effner with incredibly poseable rotating joints, this ball-jointed doll can convey expressive dance moves!
Exclusively from The Bradford Exchange, this remarkable Dianna Effner doll is handcrafted in vinyl to capture every lifelike detail of the artist’s exquisite sculpting. Standing 12 inches tall, she wears a lavish Native American-inspired costume embellished with colourful beadwork, fringe and vibrant butterfly wings. From the headband on her head to the moccasins on her feet, the Beautiful Butterfly Dancer doll is a striking celebration of sacred traditions. High demand is expected, so don’t miss out - order now!
- Bring home a gorgeous celebration of ancient traditions with the Beautiful Butterfly Dancer Child Doll by award-winning Master Doll Artist Dianna Effner, available only from The Bradford Exchange
- Rotating joints give this jointed doll an incredible range of poses, allowing her to convey traditional "dance" moves - she can even stand on her own!
- To capture every lifelike detail of the signature sculpting style of artist Dianna Effner, this doll is handcrafted in vinyl and hand-painted with stunning, expressive features
- Doll stands 12 inches high and wears a vibrant ceremonial costume that includes moccasins, butterfly wings, a traditional headband, lavish fringe and colourful beads
- Accompanied by a Certificate authenticating your doll is an original from The Bradford Exchange
- Measures 30.5 cm H
©2015 The Bradford Exchange