Hispanic Baby Sofia Doll With Authentic Dress
Charming Hispanic baby doll wears white dress with colorful floral embroidery, braids with floral accents and butterfly bracelet from "Grandma."
Measures 53.3 cm L
- $179.99 CAD
- $19.99 CAD
In Hispanic culture, the butterfly - la mariposa - is a symbol of transformation. Now, a collectible Hispanic baby doll helps a grandmother express her joy at seeing her little one transform from precious baby to beautiful child. With large brown eyes, rounded lips and glossy hair styled into looped braids, it's easy to see why her abuela (grandmother) is so proud of Sofia!
Watch a young girl's dreams take flight with this beautiful Hispanic baby doll by artist Kathy Smith-Fitzpatrick, only from The Ashton-Drake Galleries. Sofia is sculpted in collector-quality vinyl with hand-painted features. Her authentic dress is adorned with colorful floral embroidery, and she wears her grandmother's special gift - an heirloom-quality butterfly bracelet. Enthusiastic demand is expected, and you won't want to miss out. Order now!
- The legacy of a grandmother's love is passed across the generations with this stunning Hispanic baby doll, exclusively from The Ashton-Drake Galleries
- Exquisitely sculpted by artist Kathy Smith-Fitzpatrick and crafted in collector-quality vinyl, this baby doll is expertly painted by hand from her rosy lips to her tiny fingernails and toenails
- Sofia's authentic dress features a white outfit trimmed in red and accented with vivid embroidered flowers and a bright yellow butterfly; she wears white sandals and flowers adorn the braided pigtails in her shiny brown hair
- As a flutter-the-heart finishing touch, you'll thrill to the la mariposa (butterfly) bracelet; it's a gift to this sweetheart from her doting grandmother (abuela)
- Certificate of Authenticity
- Measures 21" L; 53.3 cm L
©2009 The Ashton-Drake Galleries