Pearls Of Hope Necklace
Portion of proceeds helps fight breast cancer. Genuine cultured freshwater pearls. Sterling silver heart charm engraved with "Hope." Poem, gift box.
Measures 45.7 cm L
- $129.00 CAD
- $14.99 CAD
There is nothing more powerful than hope. It guides us through every challenge and every day. Now, an exquisite genuine cultured freshwater pearl necklace, a fine jewellery exclusive from The Bradford Exchange, expresses hope's amazing strength. A portion of the proceeds from the sale of this necklace will be donated to the fight against breast cancer.
Enjoy a treasured message of inspiration with this meaningful cultured freshwater pearl necklace. Necklace is finely handcrafted of pink cultured freshwater pearls and measures a full 45.7 cm long. A sterling silver-plated heart charm engraved with the word "Hope" is suspended from the necklace's lobster clasp. Arrives in a keepsake box that includes the "Pearls of Hope" poem. Heavy demand is anticipated, and you won't want to miss out. Order now!
- Express your optimism with this elegant genuine cultured freshwater pearl necklace, an exclusive fine jewellery design from The Bradford Exchange
- A portion of the proceeds from your purchase will be donated to help find a cure for breast cancer
- Expertly handcrafted of pink cultured freshwater pearls, necklace fastens with a sterling silver-plated heart-shaped clasp
- Sterling silver-plated heart charm is elegantly engraved with the word "Hope"
- The poignant "Pearls of Hope" poem by Becky Netherland is tucked inside a custom-designed jewellery case - perfect for gift-giving and safekeeping
- Certificate of Authenticity
- Measures 45.7 cm L
©2009 The Bradford Exchange. All rights reserved