"Dancing For Hope" Breast Cancer Support Doll
First-ever Heavenly Handfuls breast cancer support ballerina by Master Doll Artist Sharon Robinson. Portion of the proceeds is donated to the cause.
Measures 12.7 cm H
- $59.99 CAD
- $10.99 CAD
If she could, this precious dancer would be up on her tiny toes dancing for the cure for breast cancer. Now, a first-ever Heavenly Handfuls collectible baby doll created for breast cancer support brings sweet inspiration. A portion of the proceeds from the sale of this doll will be donated to the fight against breast cancer.
By Master Doll Artist Sharon Robinson and only from The Bradford Exchange, this breast cancer support doll is crafted in RealTouch vinyl skin for lifelike detail. This cute collectible baby doll wears a 4-piece ballet outfit that includes a pink leotard, matching leg warmers, satin toe shoes and a headband with a symbolic pink ribbon. But hurry - a "grand plie" of demand is expected for this beautiful baby ballerina. Order now!
- The first-ever breast cancer support baby doll by Master Doll Artist Sharon Robinson created in the Heavenly Handfuls lovable 12.7 cm size, exclusively from The Bradford Exchange
- Join this tiny ballerina in the fight for a cure! A portion of the proceeds from the sale of this breast cancer support doll will benefit the fight against breast cancer
- To capture every lifelike detail of this pudgy baby doll's face, arms and legs, she is lovingly crafted of RealTouch baby-soft vinyl skin
- Doll is costumed in a cute baby-ballet outfit - a pink tutu with daisy embellishments, pink ribbon and tulle overskirt, matching pink leggings; tiny toe shoes, and scrunchy headband trimmed with a symbolic pink ribbon
- Premiere issue in the Dancing for the Cause Doll Collection
- Certificate of Authenticity
- Measures 12.7 cm H
©2009 The Bradford Exchange