Thomas Kinkade's 25th Anniversary Commemorative Wall Clock
A Market First! With his "Pools of Serenity" artwork on the face, this limited-edition wall clock commemorates Thomas Kinkade's 25th anniversary.
Measures approximately 50 cm in diameter
- $149.99 CAD
- $16.99 CAD
For 25 years, people have welcomed the breathtaking world of Thomas Kinkade into their homes. Celebrate America's most collected living artist with this market first Thomas Kinkade wall clock, available only from The Bradford Exchange, in commemoration of his silver anniversary as a published artist. The Times of Splendor clock features Mr. Kinkade's highly-sought artwork, "Pools of Serenity," showing a gazebo bathed in sun next to a tranquil pond, in a colorful, blossoming garden. You'll be reminded to enjoy each day whenever you check the time.
The wood clock showcases raised Roman numerals. Decorative golden hands and second hands tell time with precision quartz movement. A beveled walnut-finished wooden frame provides a dramatic touch. Edition is limited so don't miss this timely celebration. Order now!
- This Bradford Exchange exclusive market first Thomas Kinkade wall clock commemorates his silver anniversary as a published artist
- Times of Splendor 25th anniversary commemorative wood clock face features Mr. Kinkade's highly-sought artwork, "Pools of Serenity," which depicts a lovely gazebo bathed in sunlight next to a tranquil pond, amidst a blossoming garden in full color
- Decorative golden hands and second hands tell the time with accurate quartz movement
- Outer edge of picture is softly muted and features raised Roman numerals
- Handsome walnut-finished beveled wooden frame adds to the beauty of the beloved picture
- Requires 1 "AA" battery (included)
- Wall-mounting hardware on back for immediate display
- Elegant wall clock complements any room decor and makes a wonderful gift to a Kinkade collector
- Edition is limited to 295 crafting days, so order now
- Hand-numbered with matching Certificate of Authenticity
- Measures approximately 20" in diameter; 50 cm in diameter
©2009 Thomas Kinkade.