U.S.S. Enterprise Illuminated Laser-Etched Sculpture
Enterprise is laser-etched into optically pure glass to create amazing 3D image. Lights from within to create illusion the ship is suspended in space!
Measures 9.2 cm H x 18.7 cm L x 12.7 cm D
- $149.99 CAD
- $16.99 CAD
The single mission of the U.S.S. Enterprise® was to "to boldly go where no one has gone before!" The ship's crew certainly lived this out as they discovered new civilizations across the Galaxy under the leadership of Captain Jean-Luc Picard. Now you can treasure the many journeys of this great ship with this STAR TREK U.S.S. Enterprise® 3D photo laser block, exclusively from The Bradford Exchange.
This STAR TREK home decor features the Enterprise laser etched into a block of optically pure glass. The ship's intricate details are recreated from targeted laser points, each one "carving" an intricate image to be enjoyed from any angle. Best yet, this STAR TREK collectible lights up from within creating the illusion the starship is suspended in space. Makes the perfect STAR TREK fan gift. But hurry, strong demand is expected. Order now!
- An illuminated tribute to the one-and-only STAR TREK U.S.S. Enterprise® NCC-1701-D, available only from The Bradford Exchange
- This STAR TREK; home decor features the Enterprise laser-etched into a block of optically pure glass
- The ship's details are recreated from targeted laser points, each one "carving" an intricate image to be enjoyed from any angle
- The captain's yacht and main tractor beam, conference lounge, shuttle bay, warp engine nacelle, main bridge, and much more are identifiable
- This STAR TREK collectible lights up from within, creating the illusion the starship is suspended in space
- Makes the perfect STAR TREK fan gift or addition to your collection
- Requires standard AC adapter, included
- Editions strictly limited to 95 production days, so order now!
- Hand-numbered with matching Certificate of Authenticity
- Measures 9.2 cm H x 18.7 cm L x 12.7 cm D
TM, ® & ©2008 CBS Studios Inc. All rights reserved. STAR TREK and related marks are trademarks of CBS Studios Inc. CBS, the CBS Eye logo and related marks are trademarks of CBS Broadcasting Inc. All rights reserved.