Thomas Kinkade Vintage-Style Santa Claus Figurine
Inspired by Thomas Kinkade's most beloved holiday artwork with 4 lighted villages, townsfolk and glitter-touched snow! Limited edition.
Measures 20.3 cm H
- $79.99 CAD
- $11.99 CAD
'Twas the night before Christmas, and time for Santa to give his list one final check! Pay tribute to Christmases of yesterday with a collectible Thomas Kinkade Santa Claus figurine showcasing a three-dimensional, Thomas Kinkade-inspired Victorian holiday scene within Santa's festive cloak.
Timeless holiday celebrations are the centrepiece of this jolly vintage-style Thomas Kinkade Santa Claus figurine, a limited edition exclusively from The Bradford Exchange. Meticulously handcrafted in artist's resin, this collectible Santa Claus figurine is hand-painted for a Victorian appeal. Illuminated sculptural holiday village scene, inspired by Thomas Kinkade's most beloved holiday artwork, features four lighted villages, townsfolk and glitter-touched snow. Heavy demand is expected and you won't want to miss out. Don't delay - order now!
- Relive Christmas traditions with this heirloom-quality vintage-style Thomas Kinkade Santa Claus figurine, only from The Bradford Exchange
- Masterpiece artistry inside Santa's "fur"-trimmed cloak is inspired by the cherished Victorian holiday artwork of Thomas Kinkade
- Sculptural village scene in "'Twas the Night Before Christmas" figurine boasts 4 buildings, skating pond, horse-drawn sleigh and over a dozen townspeople
- Handcrafted of artist's resin and hand-painted in traditional Victorian hues based on beloved Thomas Kinkade art, from Santa's red costume and green toy bag to grand Victorian homes and lifelike evergreens; village scene glistens with glittery snow
- Villages are illuminated by LED lights; lights powered by 3 "AA" batteries (not included)
- Figurine sits atop a mahogany-finished base with brass title plaque
- Edition strictly limited to 120 casting days, so order now!
- Hand-numbered with matching Certificate of Authenticity
- Measures 20.3 cm H
©2009 The Bradford Exchange. All rights reserved