Collectible "Little Jala" Baby Orangutan Doll
Realistic So Truly Real® orangutan doll by doll artist Melissa McCroy. A portion of the proceeds will be donated to rainforest preservation.
Measures 35.6 cm L
- $199.99 CAD
- $19.99 CAD
You won't be able to resist this little cutie who can hardly stay awake. Fall in love with this precious baby orangutan doll by renowned artist Melissa McCrory, part of the first-ever So Truly Real® monkey doll collection from The Bradford Exchange. Handcrafted in collector-quality vinyl and silicone to give Little Jala's face, arms, legs and feet a cuddly soft and real feel. You'll be amazed at her realistic, hand-rooted red hair.
This adorable sleepy orangutan doll is available exclusively from The Bradford Exchange. Jala wears a comfy one-piece outfit with a colourful, stitched design. A portion of the proceeds from your purchase of Jala will go to support rain forest preservation! You will be reminded of your support every time you hold and look at Jala. Strong demand is expected, so order now!
- Irresistible baby orangutan doll by renowned artist Melissa McCrory, available only from The Bradford Exchange
- A portion of the proceeds from the purchase of Little Jala will go to support rain forest preservation
- Part of the So Truly Real® monkey doll collection, Li'l Bit of Lovin', and crafted in collector-quality vinyl and silicone for a lifelike feel of Jala's head and limbs, and to highlight realistic details like her sleepy eyes
- Little Jala's hair is hand-rooted for a wispy, realistic look
- Dressed is a cute one-piece outfit with a colourfully-stitched design
- Certificate of Authenticity
- Measures 35.6 cm L
Doll outfit may differ slightly from the one pictured.
& copy;2008 The Bradford Exchange