So Truly Real Baby Doll With Christening Outfit
Lifelike vinyl baby doll by artist Waltraud Hanl. 8-piece christening ensemble with beaded overskirt, satin pillow and blanket. Limited edition!
Measures 55.9 cm L
- $299.99 CAD
- $19.99 CAD
Beautifully dressed, this precious babe is ready to be carried to the baptismal font. Soon, a collectible RealTouch vinyl baby doll with open-and-close eyes and an 8-piece christening outfit and accessories will be welcomed into Christ's kingdom! Her christening ensemble includes a satin gown with beaded organza overskirt, removable jacket and satin bib, matching bonnet and custom-made satin shoes.
Rekindle memories of family christenings with this realistic baby doll, Master Doll Artist Waltraud Hanl's first christening doll ever. Certificate of Authenticity is hand-signed by the artist and available only from The Ashton-Drake Galleries. Lovingly crafted in RealTouch vinyl, this baby doll has soft, wispy baby hair. Available in a limited-edition of only 1,000 dolls worldwide. Order now!
- First-ever christening doll by artist Waltraud Hanl and Ashton-Drake's first christening baby doll with open-and-close "sleep" eyes!
- Baby doll is outfitted in an 8-piece christening ensemble including a satin gown with beaded organza overskirt and attached full-length slip underneath; fancy jacket is removable, as is her satin bib with ornate embroidered cross; she also wears a matching bonnet, white tights and satin baby shoes
- This RealTouch vinyl baby doll's outfit gleams with hundreds of hand-applied "pearls" and sequins!
- Comes complete with a lace-edged satin pillow and blanket for the perfect presentation
- Edition strictly limited to 1,000 worldwide - order now!
- Certificate of Authenticity hand-signed by artist Waltraud Hanl
- Measures 55.9 cm L; as shown in christening gown, measures 71.1 cm L overall
©2008 The Ashton-Drake Galleries