Cuckoo clock lights up! Showcasing Duke in a hand-painted 3D scene. With projecting porch, horse gallop sound and precision quartz movement.
Measures 55.9 cm H x 12.7 cm D
- $299.99 CAD
- $19.99 CAD
John Wayne's authority and loyalty were never questioned in the old West! This first-ever illuminating collectible John Wayne Cuckoo Clock pays tribute to this American hero. A handcrafted clapboard building style wood case holds the clock featuring a classic image of Duke on his horse, Dollor. Below, Duke stands in a saloon's swinging doors on the projecting illuminated porch.
Celebrate Duke with this John Wayne wall clock, a limited edition exclusively from The Bradford Exchange. Impressively sized at nearly two feet, the clock showcases old-fashioned numbers and golden hands with accurate quartz movement. At the top of each hour, barn doors open and a sculptural Dollor appears to the sound of galloping hooves. Strong demand is expected from John Wayne memorabilia collectors. Order now!
- The feel and tradition of the old West comes to life in this first-ever illuminated John Wayne cuckoo clock, exclusively from The Bradford Exchange
- The handsome wood case resembles an old West clapboard building is handcrafted and features a projecting porch that showcases a handcrafted, hand-painted 3D scene of Duke
- An image of the Duke on his favorite horse, Dollor, takes center stage on the clock face that features old-fashioned numbers and golden hands
- Hidden LED lights illuminate the porch with the simple flick of a switch, giving star treatment to John Wayne who stands in the saloon doorway
- At the top of every hour, barn doors open above the clock, and a sculptural Dollor appears to the sound of galloping hooves
- Wall clock features accurate quartz movement, a swinging brass-toned pendulum and decorative golden pinecones
- Requires 2 "D" batteries and 1 "AA" battery (not included)
- Makes a wonderful keepsake for a collector of John Wayne memorabilia
- Edition limited to just 295 crafting days, so order now
- Certificate of Authenticity
- Measures 22" H x 5" D; 55.9 cm H x 12.7 cm D
©2009 The Bradford Exchange. All rights reserved