Thomas Kinkade "Footprints In The Sand" Diamond Pendant
Inspired by Kinkade's artistry and the beloved poem. Sterling silver plated with an 18K-gold "beach" and a genuine diamond "sunrise." Gift box.
Cross measures approximately 2.2 cm H, chain is 45.7 cm L
- $149.00 CAD
- $14.99 CAD
Give yourself a special gift, a testament to the faith that has carried you through life! This Thomas Kinkade cross pendant glows with a luminous quality inspired by the artist's paintings and the beloved poem "Footprints in the Sand." Beautifully crafted of sterling silver, it features a genuine diamond "sunrise" that sheds its light on 18kt gold-plated sands, marked by tiny sterling silver footprints. The back of the cross even bears an inscription from the poem!
This exclusive "Footprints in the Sand" jewelry from Ashton-Drake comes complete with an 18" sterling silver diamond-cut rollo chain, and arrives in an elegant Italian suede jewelers' gift box. But be advised, it's only available on a first-come, first-serve basis - order yours now!
- A uniquely designed diamond cross pendant inspired by both the works of Thomas Kinkade and the beloved poem "Footprints in the Sand," available only from Ashton-Drake Jewelry of Distinction
- Beautifully crafted of sterling silver
- Set with a genuine diamond "sunrise" above an 18kt gold-plated "beach" marked by tiny sterling silver footprints
- The back of the cross is inscribed with the words, "When you have seen only one set of footprints is when I carried you"
- Comes with an 18" sterling silver diamond-cut rollo chain
- Arrives in an elegant Italian suede jeweler's presentation box, perfect for gift giving and safe-keeping
- Available on a first-come, first-serve basis, so order yours today
- Certificate of Authenticity
- Cross measures approximately 7/8" high, chain measures 18" in length
©2005 Ashton-Drake Galleries