Tiny Miracles "Destiny" African American Collectible Doll
Collectible African American Tiny Miracles baby girl by Doll Artist Lorna Miller-Sands. With RealTouch® vinyl skin, micro-rooted hair.
- $69.99 CAD
- $11.99 CAD
With a meaningful name like Destiny, life holds exciting possibilities for this precious little girl! And good fortune will come your way, too, the moment you hold this Tiny Miracles collectible lifelike African American baby doll. Measuring just 25 cm long, this Master Doll Artist Lorna Miller-Sands baby doll is just the right size to fit in the palm of your hand!
Available exclusively from The Bradford Exchange, this tiny vinyl baby doll has micro-rooted hair adorned with bows and delicate baby eyelashes. She is outfitted in a pale yellow sleeper and white cardigan. There are lots of exciting ways to pose this little charmer. But don't delay - exceptional demand is expected, and you don't want to miss out. Order now!
- You'll adore this lovely Tiny Miracles vinyl baby doll, available only from The Bradford Exchange
- This Master Doll Artist Lorna Miller-Sands baby doll is expertly crafted of soft RealTouch® vinyl skin, and has micro-rooted hair, wispy baby eyelashes and hand-painted fingernails and toenails
- Destiny, a So Truly Real® doll, comes dressed in a cute ensemble complete with a yellow sleeper, white cardigan and coordinating hair bows
- Makes an enchanting collectible doll for you to treasure or a memorable gift for doll lovers
- Certificate of Authenticity
- Measures 25.4 cm L
©2008 The Bradford Exchange