"Ride Hard, Live Free" Chronograph Motorcycle Watch
Stainless steel chronograph-style watch with 3 working subdials. Showcases a silver chopper and sharp engraving. Water resistant to 99 feet. Gift box.
Watch face measures approximately 3 cm in diameter
- $169.00 CAD
- $19.99 CAD
They dream of hitting the open road, of roaring across the countryside on two wheels, the wind and the miles rushing by. They are a special breed, and now there is a distinctive stainless steel motorcycle watch for bikers - those who were born to be free. And it's available only from The Bradford Exchange!
This incredible watch is expertly handcrafted and loaded with the features and dramatic styling that any motorcyclist would appreciate, including a precision quartz movement and a striking black face showcasing a silver chopper of original design. On the reverse are etched the words, "Ride Hard, Live Free." Altogether, this men's chronograph watch makes the ultimate biker jewelry gift, and it is the perfect way to show your personal passion for motorcycles. But you must not wait - strong demand is expected. Order now!
- A striking men's chronograph watch created especially for those who love the world of motorcycles and the freedom of the open road, a Fine Jewelry Exclusive from The Bradford Exchange
- This handsome watch is expertly handcrafted in gleaming stainless steel with a precision quartz movement and an adjustable clasp for dependability and comfort
- Dramatic black watch face showcases 3 subdials - day of the week, military time, and day of the month
- Unique tachometer-style bezel and sleek silver-finish watch hands and hour marks
- On the reverse side of the watch are etched the words, "Ride Hard, Live Free."
- Water resistant to a depth of 99 feet
- The ultimate biker jewelry gift or the perfect way to show your personal passion for motorcycles
- Watch movement is protected against defects with a full-year limited warranty
- Arrives in a custom-designed presentation case
- Certificate of Authenticity
- Watch face measures approximately 1-3/16" in diameter; 3 cm in diameter